Professional Club Dj Training Course
Club Dj is Dj who selects and play recorded music for an audience. We are providing Club Dj course to play in club as Dj using Dj player & mixer and Laptop/Desktop. You can use both at same time too to perform in party.Club Dj course included all Dj technic and all knowledge to be perfect Dj and play in parties. Chop Mixing, Scratching, Beat Marching, Rapping etc. are some Dj technic we included in our club Dj course. We are providing our studio access to all students for practice. We are also providing best equipment and sound environment for practice including all of this: Hi quality studio & Sound, Pioneer Mk3 Dj Player & Mixer, Yamaha psr -290 Key board, Dell Laptop and Desktop etc.[button_blue title=”Contact US To Join” link=”https://djdevmani.com/index.php/contact”] [divider_top]
Frequently ask question for Club Dj Course:
Why Club Dj Course?
- To be Dj.
- To learn Djing and be able to play in clubs, Events and private parties.
What is requirement for this course?
- There is no requirement. Any one can learn from age of 10 to 40 years.
How much time needs to complete club Dj course?
- It is around 15 to 20 days.
What will I get after completing this course?
- You will get latest 30 GB of Dj remix songs and special music from Bollywood, Hollywood album and movies (Latest from date you complete your course).
What equipment do I need after learning this Dj course to play in party?
- You need Dj player and mixer.
- Or you can use laptop too. With Sound card.
Where will I learn and how can I contact you?
- You will learn at our studio and you are welcome to our studio to see musical environment
- You can contact us by click here
Full detail of club Dj course:
EVERY DJ SHOULD KNOW
- WHAT IS DJ?
- WHY NEED DJ?
- WHEN NEED DJ?
- EVERYTHING ABOUT DJ INDUSTRY
- INTRODUCTION ABOUT DJ EQUIPMENT
INTRODUCTION OF MUSIC
- TYPES OF MUSIC
- FUNDAMENTAL OF MUSIC
- CONNECTING EQUIPMENT
Lesson THIRD TO FIFTH[line_top]
DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF BEATS
- BPM (BEATS PER MINUTE) OR TEMPO
- TYPES OF REMIX SONG
- TYPES OF BEATS AND TYPES OF TAAL
- STRUCTURE OF TAAL
- CALCULATION OF TAAL
Lesson SIX TO NINE[line_top]
WORKING WITH HARDWARE
- UNDERSTANDING AND MEASURING THE BAR STRUCTURE
Lesson TEN TO FIFTEEN[line_top]
MIXING WITH DJ PLAYER AND MIXER
- CHOP MIXING
- USE THE BAR STRUCTURE IN MIXING
- BEAT MATCHING
- USING EQUALIZER
- DEMO REMIX
Lesson TILL you love and respect music[line_top]
- DJ BOOKING AND PROMOTIONS
- EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE